How to spend 100$ today and make 1000+ In a month

 




Imagine seeing the world, earning thousands of dollars every month. And you are wondering why not me what so special about them, maybe that is just because I’m BROKE? It’s normal to think that way if all you see is how wealthy e-commerce Guru’s share their million dollar a month revenue on-line . Spoiler alert that is not the case here. I’m from humble beginnings and I don’t believe in sharing my salary with anyone who is not my spouse. But I have seen despair through my eyes and that of my NEIGHBORS. 

Growing up in one of the poorest countries in the world will have that effect on you. Today I earn enough to buy WI-FI, LAP TOP, I PHONE and à Rolex. For many this things are so basic but for me and those who know the low life, it’s luxury. But how did I make it out?

Simply buy spending 100$ on a few services.

Before we go any further. keep in mind that I’m not here to sell you a get rich quick system. My determination and hard work played a big part in my success. And this article is purely subjective based on my personal experience.

Okay allons-y

I was selling slippers and sneakers on a local market, when I kept seeing vendors constantly trying to promote their products to customers. I understood the power of truth, exageration and appearance. Then I started to incorporate what I had learned from there to sell my products on Facebook. Until I found out I could do the same online but without selling my own products.

But I had to spend a few dollars on building my new found business, thus I allocated 100$ and that was all I needed to be who I am today. How did I spend the money?

1 web hosting

I was new in the e-commerce with next to no technical experience, I wasn’t about to build a web site myself so I went online and found ways I could build a website for as little as possible. And I found. 3 Method

*web hosting companies like wix, host Gator and Bluehost I talk more about web hosting on this article 

Web hosting was really cheap I was only to spend 5$ P/M sometimes even less and I didn’t  have to worry about the technical implications of maintaining a website. 

*fiverr freelance services 

All I hade to do was indicate what I was looking for and suggest a few things and the freelancer was ready to provide the service for as little as 30$. I visited local companies and freelancers and they all charged a minimum of 150$, remember all I needed was a basic but professional looking website. 

*blogger

Blogger is a free blog post website that is simple to use and great for those beginning to blog and have no money. But as long as something is free you will be limited in some areas 

Which one did I use? Indulge me and soon everything will be clear to you. 

2 branding

In my years as an entrepreneur I learned a lot about  having a good identity à captivating logo and slogan that was imperative to me and I was willing to put a fortune towards that. But surprisingly I met with a guy who had changed my perseption. I was no tech wiz much less a graphic designer. And I knew that branding my business was pertinent yet costly but even there I was provided with 2 options

*Fiverr

You must be wondering why it keeps coming back well that is because I owe most of my success as a beginner to this platform I discuss that in detail on THIS ARTICLE. I was stunned to find that a professional graphic designer was willing to make me a nice LOGO for as little as 15$ some will even start as low as 10$ amazing, and given their experience they knew that as a beginner in the e-commerce space I needed a certain amount of this and that

Yes many still wonder what else? You see when working online this is pretty much all you need to start I was shocked at the idea but that's why even, a 17 year old could join the force, inexperienced I had to learn more. but that came to with time. 

This is an extract of how much I spent on my first year online as an affiliate marketer 


86$ dollars not hundred but why? A wise man once said "the dilligent sees danger before the foolish optimistic" again being optimistic isn't foolish but wondering in foreign territory without stealth is very dangerous. 

I went on fiverr and purchased a logo for 20$  MORE DETAILS HERE

And I used a platform called Bluehost for webhosting I paid just a little below 3.00$ par month. I paid enough for 1year and I ended up saving some money for paying for the year. MORE DETAILS HERE

I paid a fiverr freelancer to construct a website for me that was and he recommended me some names and slogans and through him I had a beautiful brand and platform. MORE DETAILS HERE 


It's a great great pleasure for me to have this space where I can genuinely offer my assistance to those who deem it interesting. If you want to know the basics of affiliate marketing and promotion on-line then join us now on telegram for free. 

Comments

Popular Posts